Sunday 14 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pricilla:
I also told her that she made her bed now she has to sleep in it.
(13 May 2017)

Pricilla:
She then told me she got pregnant by the other dude and I told her that it's her problem with that guy and to keep me out of it.
(13 May 2017)

Pricilla:
She begged and pleaded and I told her to stop.
(13 May 2017)

Pricilla:
I told her that I'm dons and that I wish her well.
(13 May 2017)

Pricilla:
When I heard she cheated I confronted her and demanded that she tell me the truth at first she tried to deny it but then she confessed.
(13 May 2017)

Esther:
A friend of mine and her friend seem interested in sleeping with me. I like the latter, but don't want to ruin friendships?
(13 May 2017)

Esther:
I'm probably coming across as a major douche-bag - both are really cool people.
(13 May 2017)

Esther:
Oh yeah, and they're roommates - she is out of town though.
(13 May 2017)

Esther:
Was just invited to the friend's friend's flat tonight (it's late) but I don't know her that well as a person (only looks). The friend I know well as a person I like as a friend and value our friendship, and don't want to ruin it.
(13 May 2017)

Tracey:
How do I get over the feelings I have for her?
(13 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment