Monday 22 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Liberty:
Yelling at me and constantly asking questions.
(21 May 2017)

Liberty:
I think I was born this way like everyone tells me what to do even my family and I'm 21 years old.
(21 May 2017)

Darlena:
Is my ex girlfriends mom a rasict?
(21 May 2017)

Darlena:
Her mom told her that she wasn't ready for an interracial relationship and that all black people do is get girls pregnant and leave them.
(21 May 2017)

Darlena:
I was going out with this girl for 2 months and half the whole time we were doing in secret because for some reason the mom doesn't Want her dating black people.
(21 May 2017)

Edna:
Whats prison like? does time really stop? is it a different world in there? whats it like in there?
(21 May 2017)

Frida:
My ex girlfriend says she just wants to be friends but doesn't act like it. Can you help me understand what's going on?
(21 May 2017)

Frida:
Its she just going to be trouble?
(21 May 2017)

Frida:
I love her but am a bit confused?
(21 May 2017)

Frida:
Maybe she wants me to pursue her?
(21 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment