Thursday 1 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marica:
We have two kids together, and he is the only man I have ever been with, so I do feel like maybe I can do better?
(31 May 2017)

Marica:
He really has been trying to do right and better since everything, but I'm just not feeling it because I was deeply hurt and don't want to be hurt like that ever again.
(31 May 2017)

Marica:
I really do love him, but I just don't want to end up back in the same unhappy situation.
(31 May 2017)

Marica:
I know it is a crazy situation... We have been trying to work things out for a while now, and I am beginning to see things slip right back into how they use to be.
(31 May 2017)

Marica:
In a short summary, I have been trying to work things out with my ex-husband after he cheated on me and left me while I was pregnant.
(31 May 2017)

Maximina:
To kiss or not to kiss on the first date?
(31 May 2017)

Maximina:
He asked if he could kiss me and I kinda want too, but I'm not sure.
(31 May 2017)

Maximina:
I feel like I know him kinda well, it's just been a long time since I've seen him in person.
(31 May 2017)

Maximina:
My ex and I broke up and now me and this guy are gonna go on a date.
(31 May 2017)

Maximina:
Anyway the first year we had class together, then we kinda texted on and off for a while, but we haven't seen each other in person in a long time.
(31 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment