Friday 12 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rayna:
What makes him desireable and data or in your opinion?
(11 May 2017)

Bella:
What are you like when you're drunk?
(11 May 2017)

Bella:
Or do you simply pass out before you can undergo a personality change?
(11 May 2017)

Talitha:
Too afraid to ask out a girl because I think she's out of my league?
(11 May 2017)

Talitha:
I try to gain the courage to ask her out, but I just can't.
(11 May 2017)

Talitha:
Now, there's a new girl at my work who has been there for around a month, and shes very attractive and we talk all the time and flirt, and I notice once it gets into the personal talk, I shy away from it and I get nervous and stop talking all together.
(11 May 2017)

Talitha:
In my mind I'm still that ugly 13 year old who no girls wanted, and I feel like every time I talk to a girl they'll see all my flaws.
(11 May 2017)

Talitha:
I've had so many girls come up to me and tell me I have the prettiest eyes they've ever seen, try to talk to me, or tell me I'm really cute, but I'm just to shy to take the compliment and try to start conversation and I end up looking like an asshole.
(11 May 2017)

Talitha:
Well, I still have a low self esteem due to how I used to look and being ignored by women for my whole life up until the past 3 years.
(11 May 2017)

Talitha:
Well, fast forward to now, I've grown into a good looking 19 year old, tall, goes to the gym everyday, wears contacts,nice hair and the braces fixed my crooked teeth.
(11 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment