Sunday 7 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beverly:
Panic attacks?
(6 May 2017)

Cinthia:
The problem is that she's a hoe. we were texting yesterday and she asked if we could mess around and have sex in the bathroom during lunch.
(6 May 2017)

Cinthia:
So, i really, really like her, and i think about her all the time.
(6 May 2017)

Cinthia:
So, I really like this girl...I'm a girl btw.
(6 May 2017)

Cecile:
What do her snaps mean?
(6 May 2017)

Cecile:
I don't want to jump the gun and say she likes me considering we just met but what does it mean?
(6 May 2017)

Maire:
Help! My bff likes my crush!?
(6 May 2017)

Maire:
I'm really hurting inside but I can't tell her that I like him.
(6 May 2017)

Maire:
She has even rejected a guy who asked her out because of it and she tells everybody who flirts with her (she's popular) that she has a crush on someone else.
(6 May 2017)

Maire:
I said yes because I didn't want to break her heart.
(6 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment