Saturday 20 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lelia:
I'm not sure why I keep doing this.
(19 May 2017)

Lelia:
Since then I have dated a string of people for up to 6 months each, ending all of those relationships because I just wasn't that into the person to begin with.
(19 May 2017)

Lelia:
I have had one serious LTR that lasted 7 years, and another relationship that lasted 1.5 years and ended when that person cheated.
(19 May 2017)

Lelia:
Sometimes I do end up really liking them, but never enough to be long term, due to the things I don't like about them.
(19 May 2017)

Lelia:
I'm usually very attracted to them, but notice things I don't like early on and for some reason date them anyway thinking I'll get over it, or it will change.
(19 May 2017)

Lelia:
This is a serious question...I have this pattern of dating women for 5-6 months that I'm not super into and then breaking things off.
(19 May 2017)

Ellan:
Who comes first for care in a nursing home?
(19 May 2017)

Ellan:
There is probably nothing I can do about this but obviously it really hurts my feelings for the others.
(19 May 2017)

Odilia:
She snitched and now I'm scared the guy who tripped her will retaliate and call her a snitch.
(19 May 2017)

Odilia:
My sister got tripped (on purpose) in the hall way and got bruised and scrapes.
(19 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment