Thursday 18 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Staci:
This offended me because it made me feel ugly and it made me feel like I look like the African girl that I thought wasn't attractive or good looking and i feel like even ugly people can look like me.
(17 May 2017)

Staci:
She even did the girls makeup like me and to make it seem like she looks like me.
(17 May 2017)

Staci:
Then when she was doing the girls makeup she kept looking at me.
(17 May 2017)

Staci:
I felt like she did this to say that I look like the African girl that I thought wasn't pretty or attractive and I felt like she was trying to call me ugly.
(17 May 2017)

Staci:
Then when she was doing her makeup she said my name and told me to look.
(17 May 2017)

Staci:
Then the Spanish girl made the African girl that I thought wasn't pretty or attractive sit down and she was doing her makeup.
(17 May 2017)

Staci:
Ok so at school today I was sitting with a group of girls (4 black girls and 1 Spanish girl and a girl I don't know their race). Then an African girl that I thought wasn't attractive or good looking came to say hi to the girls I was sitting with.
(17 May 2017)

Jen:
Do you find this man hot?
(17 May 2017)

Jen:
Does he look like he last long or he look like a 2 minutes man?
(17 May 2017)

Jen:
Would you mind having sex woth him?
(17 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment