Monday 8 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anja:
I am not sure if I should express to her, in a gentle way, that I'm somewhat disappointed she doesn't seem very willing to help me out in person if I ever need it.
(7 May 2017)

Anja:
I'm starting to wonder lately, though, whether I'm being too nice to her or whether I'm unfair and expecting more from her than I should.
(7 May 2017)

Anja:
I appreciate that our friendship is mostly not high-maintenance and we usually don't expect anything from one another except to be genuine, accepting and kind-hearted.
(7 May 2017)

Anja:
I have a good friend, who I consider a very genuine, straightforward and kind person and we have confided in each other a lot.
(7 May 2017)

Keeley:
Why is she suffering from depression now?
(7 May 2017)

Keeley:
But I don't understand because just last year we were taking road trips and hanging out all the time, and since January she's been depressed and doesnt like being around people.
(7 May 2017)

Keeley:
So for the past 4 months she's been wearing a wig, and she has also been depressed about lately about past situations.
(7 May 2017)

Keeley:
She's 24 now and she's been very Depressed about the issue, and paranoid of what people may think.
(7 May 2017)

Keeley:
But for the past 4 months she's been really different, she's had a problem since she was 17 where her hair began to slowly fall out due to stress.
(7 May 2017)

Keeley:
I met a friend 6 years ago and ever since I met her she was really funny and great to be around.
(7 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment