Thursday 25 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rona:
Why does she always call?
(24 May 2017)

Gregoria:
How shall I deal with commitment issues?
(24 May 2017)

Zora:
Why mate sister doesn't like me for no reason?
(24 May 2017)

Contessa:
I give up!!?
(24 May 2017)

Tish:
Best work at home jobs for moms?
(24 May 2017)

Tish:
I'm trying to find a work at home position while my child is an infant, but I don't know where to start.
(24 May 2017)

Shandra:
My husband fancies my oldest GF and she him, I don't mind should I?
(24 May 2017)

Shandra:
Nothing said but they both want to have sex and I am fine with that Should I broach the subject and tell them to go ahead ?
(24 May 2017)

Shandra:
We have a good marriage love each other and the sex is amazing When she stays over for the weekend their is s chemistry between the two similar to my husband I And I don't mind at all it all feels so nice.
(24 May 2017)

Shandra:
My husband has often joked about liking my lifelong GF and she says she fancied him.
(24 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment