Saturday 13 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Coleen:
Is there anything the girl could've done?
(12 May 2017)

Kelsi:
What could be going on with him?
(12 May 2017)

Kelsi:
I'm not sure whether to ask him why he's been distant or just to let it go because he might be scared to be vulnerable if you know what I mean.
(12 May 2017)

Kelsi:
I also found out that he has parents who don't care for him and he has no really loving home to go to after school.
(12 May 2017)

Kelsi:
I haven't brought it up to him yet because I don't want to seem desperate or clingy.
(12 May 2017)

Kelsi:
It's happened quite a few times and it's beginning to bother me.
(12 May 2017)

Kelsi:
Then he repeats the whole thing.
(12 May 2017)

Kelsi:
So Kyle Tyler does this thing where he will talk to me and we have these fun conversations and we get really close and everything is good and then he then will ignore me and pretend like I don't exist.
(12 May 2017)

Kelsi:
So me and this boy (I am girl) have been talking for 7 months and we finally discovered that we liked each other but we want to be better friends.
(12 May 2017)

Diana:
My roommate BOLTS every Friday night? Am I taking it personal?
(12 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment