Wednesday 24 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dann:
Whenever she's talking to the other friends, or just stood near them she tells me to shut up.
(23 May 2017)

Dann:
They know everything about what's going on in her life and she doesn't tell me anything.
(23 May 2017)

Dann:
We have other friends that we both hang out with in lessons but the thing that bugs me is that she talks to them more than she does to me.
(23 May 2017)

Dann:
So i have a 'best friend' and we've been friends for around 3 years.
(23 May 2017)

Shenita:
Am I disgusting for feeling this way?
(23 May 2017)

Tequila:
I have a crush on a tree! is this normal?
(23 May 2017)

Julianne:
Women have you ever made fun of guy with your girlfriends because his dick was little?
(23 May 2017)

Tracee:
My parents are forcing me to get a job RIGHT after school ends?
(23 May 2017)

Tracee:
This is more stressful then school... I am SO bummed... Summer has always been my time off.
(23 May 2017)

Tracee:
I've never had a job in my life so this is A LOT to spring at me all at once... I don't even get a frikin day off over the summer.
(23 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment