Tuesday 8 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anastacia:
How Exactly Is It That A Girl Or Woman Can Take Great Care Of Herself & Still Wind Up With A Body That Looks Like This?
(6 January 2019)

Anastacia:
How Possible Is It That In This Picture,She Is Having No Problems With Fitting Into Those Jeans?
(6 January 2019)

Anastacia:
She Does Not Look To Me Like If She Is Struggling To Fit Into Those Jeans & She Is Not Even Making That Type Of Look On Her Face,That Would,At Least,Make Us Believe That She Is Struggling To Fit Into Those Jeans.
(6 January 2019)

Anastacia:
Some Of The Ways That She Can Take Great Care Of Herself Include Eating Right,Keeping Herself Active,Staying Away From Cigars,Staying Away From Cigarettes,Staying Away From Drugs & Staying Away From Alcoholic Beverages.
(6 January 2019)

Noma:
I think my friend lied to me?
(6 January 2019)

Noma:
Should i just give her the benefit of the doubt and believe her?
(6 January 2019)

Noma:
But the problem is i dont know if she really did invite someone else or not because i cant prove it.
(6 January 2019)

Noma:
I have a gut feeling she invited someone else over and im really angry that she may have lied to me.
(6 January 2019)

Noma:
I think my lied about why she didnt want me to come over.
(6 January 2019)

Valentina:
My name is Queenstar Betty Amoah. The meaning of my name Queenstar is unknown and the name is unpopular. My name Betty is popular and sexy?
(6 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment