Saturday 19 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fay:
She finds ways to say something whenever we meet (at office walkways, printing rooms). I need her to do something for me and she wants a chocolate in return for that favor.
(17 January 2019)

Fay:
There's this good looking lady who I find quite attractive.
(17 January 2019)

Fay:
It's just been 3 months in my new firm.
(17 January 2019)

Serina:
What would you think if a random guy calls you (girls) beautiful?
(17 January 2019)

Serina:
But if you girls tend to find something random like that uncomfortable then maybe it s best not too.
(17 January 2019)

Serina:
There is this girl that works at a gas station and she is absolutely gorgeous and I m a pretty open free spirited soul and was wanting to tell her she is beautiful.
(17 January 2019)

Jeanetta:
Is it harder to make friends when you get older? I'm in my 30's and I had friends in my 20's?
(17 January 2019)

Jeanetta:
Maybe just people you can meet and talk too.
(17 January 2019)

Jeanetta:
You can see the same people but you won't make good long last friends at bars.
(17 January 2019)

Jeanetta:
The same thing at this bar I go to.
(17 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment