Thursday 24 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janette:
I get so worried that he still thinks I'm some weird stalker.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
What makes it worse, is my pride is severely damaged from me looking so pathetic and desperate over someone I barely knew.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
I would get angry then apologize for getting angry...still no response.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
I tried contacting him after him ghosting me to no avail.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
I felt like I was picked high off my feet than dropped abruptly.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
It has drove me insane that I still think about a guy that I never really got a chance to deeply know.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
Sometimes its hatred, other times I wish I still had him.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
Now,after a year I am still thinking of him.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
I went to visit him in his city and he ghosted me there.
(22 January 2019)

Janette:
So I chased and chased after him despite him ghosting me and reappearing then ghost.
(22 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment