Saturday 5 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Daria:
He is not that emotional stable.
(3 January 2019)

Laurine:
How to comfort your wife through labour?
(3 January 2019)

Laurine:
I was there helping them he wanted me there.
(3 January 2019)

Laurine:
My friend's sister had a baby last year she almost died also her daughter didn't have a father so she hadto raise her on her own.
(3 January 2019)

Laurine:
My wife is having our first baby in April were both really excited but I'm also scared for her.
(3 January 2019)

Grisel:
He put it in and he worked it back and forth and used his fingers and it felt amazing and he told me I could come, and I did, and then he turned me around and took me from behind and used his fingers on my butt and kissed me but he didn't come.
(3 January 2019)

Grisel:
I wasn't sure but he laid me back and fingered me and it felt sooooooo good that I said yes.
(3 January 2019)

Grisel:
Then he put me on the counter and started licking me, and then I grabbed his penis and put it in my mouth and he moaned and he said he wanted to have sex.
(3 January 2019)

Grisel:
He rubbed me and put his finger in and I moaned and he took my skirt and panties off and I took off his pants so we were both naked.
(3 January 2019)

Grisel:
Then he reached inside my skirt and it felt good.
(3 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment