Saturday 26 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Samara:
Poor FM reception on my flip phone?
(24 January 2019)

Samara:
The phone will allow me to program music but I don't know how.
(24 January 2019)

Samara:
The 2 places I use it are sort of in valleys.
(24 January 2019)

Nicole:
If you confess to a female friend and she doesn't feel the same way, would she still want to be friends?
(24 January 2019)

Nicole:
Of course, i'm not sure if she feels the same or not so I really don't know what to do.
(24 January 2019)

Nicole:
I haven't confessed to her yet but I want to.
(24 January 2019)

Leighann:
Should I go to my male friend house to comfort because he told me that he's sexually frustrated?
(24 January 2019)

Leighann:
I want to halo him out but is it safe?
(24 January 2019)

Leighann:
I'm afraid he might break something.
(24 January 2019)

Leighann:
He's very aggressive and breaks things.
(24 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment