Sunday 27 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Faye:
And it also wasn't just me, it was also obvious that he was not in love anymore.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
I didn't want to live the rest of my life married to someone I do not even like.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
I'd cry myself to sleep every night.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
He's also helped me a lot in the past.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
My parents respect him very much.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
I'm scared I'd disappoint my kids in anyway.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
I'd hate myself even thinking about getting a divorce.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
I also started liking another man.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
We weren't as in love and we'd never even spend time together.
(25 January 2019)

Faye:
I've noticed our relationship changing.
(25 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment