Thursday 3 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annemarie:
We talk and text about tv shows about love about sex and about life.
(1 January 2019)

Annemarie:
We text and talk for hours on end.
(1 January 2019)

Sharell:
Why do people wait till new years to make a change in their life?
(1 January 2019)

Sharell:
Why not just do it right away instead of waiting for the calender to change.
(1 January 2019)

Corinne:
My husband cried when we made love.
(1 January 2019)

Elois:
I hate my Dad. I regret this and feel bad hating him but I do. How do I stop hating him so much?
(1 January 2019)

Elois:
He will honest and well respected when around non-family.
(1 January 2019)

Elois:
My father only does this to family.
(1 January 2019)

Elois:
He even has criticized me before for being honest and not sneaky like he is.
(1 January 2019)

Elois:
I hate him because he puts up roadblocks in me having relationships in the family and he also lies habitually.
(1 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment