Friday 11 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mercedez:
I worry she will (or has) cheated on me.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
It plays on my mind because everyone talks about their man giving them a mind blowing orgasm during sex.
(9 January 2019)

Mercedez:
We have been married for ten years and she just cannot orgasm during sex.
(9 January 2019)

Clyde:
Why do men treat attractive women like crap?
(9 January 2019)

Bok:
Mom is making me go to her gay brother's wedding at the end of the month. I am scared I will be made fun of at school for it. What do I do?
(9 January 2019)

Bok:
If they find out I am scared I will be bullied.
(9 January 2019)

Bok:
I have nothing against gays as long as none of my friends know I am related to one.
(9 January 2019)

Vilma:
I am terrified I am not being told this weekend of a family party. One year ago this weekend they had one. How do I get over this fear?
(9 January 2019)

Vilma:
How do I manage this fear that is likely irrational?
(9 January 2019)

Vilma:
I am terrified that the family is doing a post-Christmas White Elephant Party like they did on January 13, 2018 (last year) and my Dad is not telling me and I am going to miss it.
(9 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment