Thursday 17 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hildred:
Girlfriend has pic of her and old bf on FB still. Bothers me. Help!?
(15 January 2019)

Hildred:
Just casually browsing through her Facebook photos when I come across a pic of her and him with a caption of 'her true love'. Should I let it bother me?
(15 January 2019)

Hildred:
Her ex was very abusive towards her and her kids.
(15 January 2019)

Hildred:
We've 'known' each other for many, many years since back in HS.
(15 January 2019)

Rosella:
Can I pick up my stepson from his father for the visitation?
(15 January 2019)

Rosella:
My wife has been mentally really tired with the situation and wants to avoid seeing him.. We thought about having cops during pick ups and drop offs but then again the child is the one who is being affected by all those.
(15 January 2019)

Rosella:
My wife has a 5 year old son from his ex... They were never in a relationship and they never had a good relationship.
(15 January 2019)

Daisey:
Romantic treasure hunt?
(15 January 2019)

Daisey:
I have the end in mind but looking to add other clues.
(15 January 2019)

Daisey:
I'm wanting to do a beauty and the beast theme but am open to adding other movies.
(15 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment