Sunday 6 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melani:
She says she is not married even so.
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
Later on: I took a glance at her left index finger, and there was a diamond it center with studs surrounding.
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
She said her and her husband drifted apart, a marine.
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
I offered her my number and she took it; I got hers.
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
She was showing off her grand kids and talked real nice.
(4 January 2019)

Melani:
I met this customer at the restaurant I work at.
(4 January 2019)

Jackie:
I had a sexual dream about my uncle and when I was masturbating he popped in my head now I feel disgusted and wondering if I need therapy.?
(4 January 2019)

Jackie:
I know it is sick and twisted and I don't think I would ever try to act on it.
(4 January 2019)

Jackie:
He is really sexy, hot, and of course there is the accent.one of my college friends actually had sex with him while he was here and I honestly felt jealous.
(4 January 2019)

Jackie:
He is only 9 years older than me so we got along and hung out a bit.
(4 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment