Friday 18 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mikaela:
What would a person like that be called?
(16 January 2019)

Mikaela:
When he like skinny,fat,bbw and obese women.
(16 January 2019)

Lisandra:
I dont think i can have children?
(16 January 2019)

Lisandra:
Im 27 with no kids i feel behind in life.
(16 January 2019)

Lisandra:
Its kind of sad because y ex wife just had a baby.
(16 January 2019)

Lisandra:
Ive had unprotected sex with at least 5 different girlfriends( at different times after getting tested for std and hiv) and havent got any woman pregnant.
(16 January 2019)

Dorathy:
I thought maybe he had changed, but he still has things to deal with.
(16 January 2019)

Echo:
How do I fix everything?
(16 January 2019)

Echo:
I will cut him out, or just be a friend, but how do I repair this family damage?
(16 January 2019)

Echo:
He knows my family don't like it.
(16 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment