Saturday 16 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Charline:
Now I few years ago I kept having sex fantasies over her.
(15 December 2017)

Charline:
She is several years older than me.
(15 December 2017)

Charline:
When I first met her I thought she was the most beautiful woman that I ever met.
(15 December 2017)

Charline:
I have this beautiful lady friend that I met several years ago.
(15 December 2017)

Marybeth:
Is this a good way to ask a guy out?
(15 December 2017)

Precious:
Why are some men so judgemental about women's looks?
(15 December 2017)

Precious:
I guess everyone who's not perfect physically to them is not worth anything.
(15 December 2017)

Precious:
I have seen and heard men critique womens looks even celebrities who are already beautiful down to her chin, her legs, and so on...it's like, these guys sound so shallow.
(15 December 2017)

Dottie:
I have two women that love me and the three of us are happy with the relationship. But I still feel guilty am I worrying for nothing or not?
(15 December 2017)

Dottie:
Please only serious answers, this really does bother me but I don t know the reason.
(15 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment