Saturday 9 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lang:
I feel like such a different person.
(8 December 2017)

Lang:
He begs me to love with him and he can't accept that I don't want love together.
(8 December 2017)

Lang:
Like before I was fine loving at home now I don't like it.
(8 December 2017)

Lang:
I feel like he manipulated me to be with him.
(8 December 2017)

Lang:
Ever since I lived with him I feel I cannot live alone.
(8 December 2017)

Lang:
My bf is 24. I used to live at home but he got me into living with him.
(8 December 2017)

Nikole:
How to keep a girl as a backup?
(8 December 2017)

Nikole:
How do I keep these try of girls backed up while I'm quite busy, like right now, with exams.
(8 December 2017)

Nikole:
Now these, if I don't talk to them for a week or more, they forget about my existence, and tried to slip out when I ask them for going out.
(8 December 2017)

Nikole:
But I also know a few ladies who talk to other men.
(8 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment