Sunday 24 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michel:
When you don't get along with someone but you love the sex.
(23 December 2017)

Marianela:
Shes mad because i didn't stay the night with her?
(23 December 2017)

Robin:
To Celebrities, in what ways can you tell if someone likes you for you, and not for your money or fame? And how long typically does?
(23 December 2017)

Kimberly:
Is it weird I like to daydream when I'm bored?
(23 December 2017)

Kimberly:
Like whenever I'm at school with no work left to do, or in bed trying to fall asleep.and I've heard people say not to act out illegal things while dreaming, why not?
(23 December 2017)

Leah:
Friend stopped talking to me?
(23 December 2017)

Leah:
Has he been grounded by his parents and his phone was taken away?
(23 December 2017)

Leah:
Is he just busy and I'm over-reacting?
(23 December 2017)

Leah:
Is he distancing himself from me?
(23 December 2017)

Leah:
We talked every day, phone calls and text, stayed up on Skype with each other (video cam) all night into the morning, sometimes afternoon... We flirted with each other and he even acted a bit sexual towards me sometimes as well.
(23 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment