Tuesday 12 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Inocencia:
My biological father left my mom before I was born and never tried contacting me because he suffered from severe alcoholism and he felt he was unfit.
(11 December 2017)

Mariah:
Do you think Barry Bonds looks like Obama after he has lost his weight?
(11 December 2017)

Mariah:
His face kind of looks like Obama too.
(11 December 2017)

Mariah:
He was a huge guy with lots of muscles when he was an active player but I was so surprised to see him with a very skinny body.
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
Why did he ignore my birthday? I am confused?
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
At first I thought he was planning a surprise but now I am almost embarrassed that I even mentioned my birthday.
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
He is not rude or insensitive and I found this whole thing very insensitive.
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
I even mentioned my birthday and he said I see.
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
He asked me when I would get home and the next day also asked if I were home or if I had to work the next day and how long but now he keep posting pictures that he is back on travel and he told me also that he is back where he had a project.
(11 December 2017)

Devin:
But I couldn't hold back and mentioned that I realized he was in town.
(11 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment