Sunday 17 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lissette:
We all believe every person is unique and different in their own way.
(16 December 2017)

Sonia:
I still like a girl but she lost feelings and just isn't interested anymore. Still friends but I want to win her back. How?
(16 December 2017)

Sonia:
However I still really like her.
(16 December 2017)

Sonia:
I like a girl and we had a thing for a few months but we got busy and stopped hanging out and then she lost interest and said it wasn't fair to me for her to just be confused.
(16 December 2017)

Wanita:
I like a female at work. How can I ask her out? She knows that I like her now and she gave me signs that she likes me back. There are always?
(16 December 2017)

Deana:
Creepy Ex Girlfriend?
(16 December 2017)

Deana:
How do I get this child to leave me alone.
(16 December 2017)

Deana:
It's incredibly creepy and childish.
(16 December 2017)

Deana:
I've blocked her on all social media sites but she somehow got ahold of my phone number.
(16 December 2017)

Deana:
She has been msg me non stop about how I stole him away from her and how our marriage will never last.
(16 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment