Thursday 28 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Criselda:
Something that really happened...like a bad relationship.
(27 December 2017)

Lavern:
GIRLS: Have you ever fallen for a girl while being in a relationship with a guy?
(27 December 2017)

Lavern:
I'm scared to tell her and I don't know how to break up with him he's a super nice guy.
(27 December 2017)

Lavern:
I'm in this situation right now and this girl doesn't know that I'm dating someone... especially a guy.
(27 December 2017)

Lavern:
How did it turn out for you and what did you do?
(27 December 2017)

Caridad:
I'm 5'11 and 17 years old. When will i stop growing?
(27 December 2017)

Lillia:
Ladies, which type of threesome do you prefer?
(27 December 2017)

Lillia:
Any ladies had a threesome with two other women?
(27 December 2017)

Lillia:
I tried one with two guys in college, but they were both trying to hog me and pull me in multiple directions at once lol.
(27 December 2017)

Lillia:
The softness of a woman's body and all the licking, with a man's hard body and deep penetration.
(27 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment