Wednesday 20 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Giselle:
He told me he feels pressured from me.
(19 December 2017)

Petrina:
I want a life long realtion with my best friend..?
(19 December 2017)

Lashawnda:
But now I asked him about winter break, and he didn t ask me back.
(19 December 2017)

Lashawnda:
We got in a bit of a convo, and he seems pretty responsive.
(19 December 2017)

Lashawnda:
I texted a guy 6 months ago, and he now finally answers saying that he never saw my text and he felt bad.
(19 December 2017)

Merrilee:
Answer: Could you go into your 30's having never been desired by the opposite sex?
(19 December 2017)

Merrilee:
Would you still be perfectly happy, or do you think your self esteem would take a hit from never having received love, intimacy and affection from the opposite sex.
(19 December 2017)

Ester:
Would Anyone else Get Super Annoyed at This?
(19 December 2017)

Eva:
I feel that since she does want him, she being there well long before I came, then she ought to talk to me.
(19 December 2017)

Eva:
Also, I should say that all three of us are not children, we're all adults, so I'm finding it hard to see a grown woman acting as this.
(19 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment