Friday 8 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Xochitl:
Homeless with a car in Los Angeles what are my options?
(7 December 2017)

Xochitl:
I just need a place to be able to park go unnoticed, not be bothered by anybody or the police.
(7 December 2017)

Xochitl:
Until I am stable at my job after 6 months renting hotel or motel room for now is out of the question.
(7 December 2017)

Xochitl:
I just got the job and my step dad gave me $2000.00 cash and said he would help me from time to time.
(7 December 2017)

Xochitl:
I have a car and had $500.00 saved up.
(7 December 2017)

Xochitl:
She threatened to divorce him and take him for half of everything he has.
(7 December 2017)

Xochitl:
I dfo not fault him we have always had a good relationship.
(7 December 2017)

Xochitl:
My step dad after my mom passed away married a woman who cannot stand me.
(7 December 2017)

Gwenn:
Are overweight adult women annoying?
(7 December 2017)

Gwenn:
I have a friend that is chubby face and overweight.... rude and annoying... I have a friend who is chubby and fat.... her car got dents all over the door. cannot drive and sensitive... see the difference?
(7 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment