Thursday 14 December 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joane:
Are cons really sad Moore lost because getting the parents permission apparently isn't enough to disqualify pedophilia?
(13 December 2017)

Margaretta:
Has Lauren been pretending to be Bill because she likes him?
(13 December 2017)

Margaretta:
She can hide that little blue man but she can't hide her feelings there clear.
(13 December 2017)

Deadra:
So let's say your friend is dead. Is it a good idea to write on their will and say all their belongings go to me now?
(13 December 2017)

Hang:
My parents ignore me when I am depressed or anxious. Where would I find someone who has compassion?
(13 December 2017)

Verdell:
Is he genuine about maybe having a relationship, or just really really determined to get into my pants?
(13 December 2017)

Verdell:
Every time I make plans with him, he's always down.
(13 December 2017)

Verdell:
We have hung out since then and at first I thought it was sincere that he didn't check his phone the whole time we are together, which has been 12 hours before, but one time I went to the bathroom and when I came back, he saw me and put his phone away.
(13 December 2017)

Verdell:
When I walked him back to his car, he caught me off guard with a kiss.
(13 December 2017)

Verdell:
He just always had to be touching me in some way, weather it be his arm over my leg, holding my hand, holding my waist, you get it.
(13 December 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment