Friday 9 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lana:
Name for my Hedgehog?
(8 June 2017)

Lana:
Only exceptions are: I don t want it to be a cutesy pet name (ie: not Sonic or Spike) Also not Henry ala Henry the Hedgie Bonus: What do you think of Wilbur?
(8 June 2017)

Lana:
He came with the name Jafar (yes like the Disney villain) but he is super sweet so I want to change it, just not sure what to.
(8 June 2017)

Lana:
I recently bought a 3 year old male Hedgehog.
(8 June 2017)

Mirtha:
Why does this girl hate me? (I'm a girl too)?
(8 June 2017)

Mirtha:
Is she like jealous or something that i'm friends with him?
(8 June 2017)

Mirtha:
I went to some plc to hang with my friends and one of them was a guy friend of mine, however he got this friend of his too to come along and she's a nice girl in general but she really hates me, I can tell.
(8 June 2017)

Venus:
Need advice! Am i missing out?
(8 June 2017)

Venus:
Should i have sex with as many people as i can and experience different nationalities like she said and experience everything before commiting to a serious relationship?
(8 June 2017)

Venus:
But its been on my head ever since... am i missing out on something?
(8 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment