Wednesday 14 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Irina:
Me and this guy I know were fooling around and he put his thing in me without a condom but he couldn t get in me all the way but it hurt super super bad.
(13 June 2017)

Logan:
I threw out all of the vegetables in the produce section at work and now I don't know what to do?
(13 June 2017)

Logan:
He said he was gonna look at the cameras and if he sees me he will prolly fire me what do I say to him?
(13 June 2017)

Logan:
The next day my boss was doing inventory and noticed 216 cantaloupes were missing and 57 pineapples.
(13 June 2017)

Logan:
I was running out of time so I took the pallets of vegetables and took it outside and threw them in the dumpster.
(13 June 2017)

Logan:
My boss was yelling at me all day saying I needed to get the veggies from the fridge to outside before I left.
(13 June 2017)

Logan:
I work at food lion and I work in the produce.
(13 June 2017)

Enola:
What do you think of the names Jack Edward for a boy and Willow Ashley for a girl?
(13 June 2017)

Enola:
Also Ashley is staying as the middle name for a girl and Edward as a first or middle name for a boy.
(13 June 2017)

Enola:
We also like Rhys Edward and Juliet Ashley.What do you think?
(13 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment