Tuesday 13 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rheba:
Each time me, my sister, and my parents and their friends get together it is just my parents and their friends drinking forever.
(12 June 2017)

Rheba:
So my family and 3 of my parents family-friends are going to Galveston sometime this summer.
(12 June 2017)

Denisha:
What does not to be rude but I will let u Know when u are coming back again?
(12 June 2017)

Denisha:
Because he may be embarrassed that he ignore me.
(12 June 2017)

Denisha:
I just don't want it to be awkward for us on Wednesday it will be if we don't talk before then.
(12 June 2017)

Denisha:
So maybe he just doesn't want to be bother by anyone not just me.
(12 June 2017)

Denisha:
And I guess Corey call him but he ignore Corey call too.
(12 June 2017)

Denisha:
So Corey was like he's ignoring u.
(12 June 2017)

Denisha:
I'll be up at 11 give me a call back.
(12 June 2017)

Denisha:
I just said just wanted to Know how ur weekend went.
(12 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment