Sunday 11 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sherice:
An inch shy from 3 foot tall and weighs about 26 pounds at 15 months.
(10 June 2017)

Sherice:
My son is basically the biggest in his daycare.
(10 June 2017)

Phyliss:
My bf cummed inside me and we did not use protection and I'm not on birth control?
(10 June 2017)

Phyliss:
What are the chances of me getting pregnant if I took plan b 30 mins later?
(10 June 2017)

Karan:
I'm in over my head and I don't know what to do anymore. I need some really good advice right about now. Anyone?
(10 June 2017)

Karan:
It's hard to remain a friend to someone you like when she won't tell you how she feels and I feel like I can't think straight until I get this resolved.
(10 June 2017)

Karan:
What should I do, stay her friend or forget about her?
(10 June 2017)

Karan:
Why won't she tell me how she feels about me?
(10 June 2017)

Karan:
I get mixed signals from her like how she wants to hang out with me and how often we talk.
(10 June 2017)

Karan:
It's probably because of the 10 year age gap between me and her.
(10 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment