Monday 5 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pearl:
Just feel like venting. Comment if you want?
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
I make him laugh and smile, he gives me rides home, buys me food, and sometimes I feel like he likes me more than a friend but then he straight up goes to other girls and tells them how pretty they are right in front of me.
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
I know he's capable of a relationship and I want to tell him I like him so bad but he really is so good looking.
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
Sometimes I feel like he's out of my league but I never let him think or know that cause then I'll just be another girl he sleeps with.
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
He really is a good guy and he has his life together.
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
I wanted to tell him I like him at the end of the year but he knew I was seeing these guys and then he showed me a text he got from a girl in another class he had about how she wanted to have sex with him and he laughed and so I kept to myself.
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
We can talk easy and he tells me things.
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
Other than the whole player thing he is really sweet, nice, funny, smart.
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
He is so handsome and he sees a lot of girls.
(4 June 2017)

Pearl:
Although both the guys I'm seeing right now are good, I think I love my guy friend.
(4 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment