Tuesday 6 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Julene:
She is a great girlfriend when things are going well, but she often threatens to kill herself.
(5 June 2017)

Julene:
Since then I have become pretty depressed but I do not know the source.
(5 June 2017)

Julene:
I am a girl and I started dating my girl best friend about 7 months ago.
(5 June 2017)

Dessie:
I thought maybe he meant good hygiene, but then I wondered if that was the case...then who the hell has he been sleeping with that's not 'clean', and if his standards are that low what am I doing with him.
(5 June 2017)

Dessie:
I was seeing a guy for a while and I he once said he liked me as I was 'clean' - at the time it seemed a little offensive, but I couldn't put my finger on why and I wasn't sure what he meant by it so I let it pass.
(5 June 2017)

Audrey:
How come black women have a problem with this?
(5 June 2017)

Judie:
My mother has a cousin she dislikes because she dislikes the cousin's father (her uncle). Does this make my mother bad?
(5 June 2017)

Judie:
Is this disgusting and does it make my Mom bad?
(5 June 2017)

Judie:
Disliking a son because of who is father is sounds disgusting to me.
(5 June 2017)

Dinah:
Is it normal that a dad grabs his 14 yr old daughter butt when holding her?
(5 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment