Thursday 8 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Deann:
Me and my girlfriend just got back from a 6-7 hour drive from vacation she's aching all over she said her shoulder , her back and legs are hurting from being in the car all day.
(7 June 2017)

Junie:
If you breastfeed will your boobs get smaller?
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
Severe disassociation when away from TOXIC parents? What's the deal and how to heal?
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
It's so hard, it's so upsetting and difficult for me.
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
How do I set boundaries and I wonder if I need medication?
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
I hate the situation so I am asking for some advice-what should I do?
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
I depend financially and he is willing to pay for school to become a teacher.
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
This is heightened after my dad physically attacked me 2 years ago my senior year of college.
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
If I reach out to them (manipulated easily) i feel immense clarity and roundedness.
(7 June 2017)

Krysta:
It's like everyone is seen as good and I am desperate and don't see the world clearly.
(7 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment