Wednesday 7 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elmira:
I kept the conversation kind of work-related and so did he, working off of me.
(6 June 2017)

Elmira:
The last time I saw him, I said hi from afar and he came over and talked to me.
(6 June 2017)

Elmira:
I ve had a few conversations with this guy who I occasionally see at work (but not an office coworker). All my interactions with him have been positive, but I m not sure how to read him.
(6 June 2017)

Silvia:
Was it pre-c or the real thing?
(6 June 2017)

Silvia:
I kept going after for like 5 or 10 idk something minutes.
(6 June 2017)

Silvia:
So I sucked my bf today and I felt something liquid like in my mouth but I wasn t sure if It was pre or the actual thing.
(6 June 2017)

Yuri:
What exactly do guys think when a girl says that she wants to cuddle?
(6 June 2017)

Chasidy:
Women please be honest how important is the size of a guy's penis to you?
(6 June 2017)

Chasidy:
I mean the same answer you would give to your girlfriends not the answer you might say to sound politically correct.
(6 June 2017)

Cherly:
Tan vs pale?
(6 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment