Friday 2 June 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Magaret:
I took a 1 year break and became rusty (i do hurdles and usually got in the top 3) When I got to high school I joined the track team but it was really different.
(1 June 2017)

Magaret:
I started some time in middle school and i was very good then because I had a private trainer.
(1 June 2017)

Magaret:
So I've been doing track for about 5 years.
(1 June 2017)

Talia:
Bentley and Brody for twins?
(1 June 2017)

Talia:
And I was thinking if Bentley didn't like his name, he could go by his middle name (Justin or Austin) or shorten it to Ben.
(1 June 2017)

Talia:
And middle names Justin and Austin.
(1 June 2017)

Cara:
I'm a very shy girl but once I feel comfortable around you i will loosen up a bit. How can i be upfront to someone im interested in?
(1 June 2017)

Cara:
Like how can i ask him out without sounding masculine lol?
(1 June 2017)

Edra:
Is he smoking?
(1 June 2017)

Edra:
Is he just Bulls hitting me or does it really take this long to piss clean?
(1 June 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment