Friday 8 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Delfina:
Should I continue to date my girlfriend who is asingle mother of a six year old boy?
(6 March 2019)

Delfina:
I have no kids of my own. i'm 26 in the navy and I guess doing pretty well for myself I would say.
(6 March 2019)

Amira:
Guy friend keeps using social media to get my attention, why?
(6 March 2019)

Amira:
Then, I deleted some stuff I sent to him only and he deleted some stuff back.
(6 March 2019)

Amira:
He posted songs about being rejected or pics of him looking sad.
(6 March 2019)

Amira:
When I posted a pic of my handwritten journals, he did the same.
(6 March 2019)

Amira:
He began posting stuff in his story relating to stuff we have talked to or pics of him looking sad or stuff that was obviously directed towards me.
(6 March 2019)

Amira:
I got irritated because he was liking other girls pics on social media (we arent a couple) and started posting stuff of me talking to other dudes and it showed he was watching everything like he always does.
(6 March 2019)

Amira:
So a guy friend I have known my entire life and I reconnected and have been hanging out some.
(6 March 2019)

Charlyn:
If I was an older head back in the 70's or 80's, it would've been a different story.
(6 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment