Tuesday 12 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cecilia:
Anways a week before me and my ex broke up, she ignored me to my face in school by always acting like she had somewhere to go and wouldn't even answer my texts.
(10 March 2019)

Cecilia:
To start this off I'm a dumb teenager.
(10 March 2019)

Marva:
How can I understand if a guy likes me or he is just funny and likes kidding me?
(10 March 2019)

Marva:
And why was he jealous of a guy who doesnt even speak English and that I cannot understand?
(10 March 2019)

Marva:
Then he said 'I liked you, though you are the most stubborn girl I have ever met but you ruined everything'. It was like the second time we have ever talked.
(10 March 2019)

Marva:
I blushed and told him to stop cause the discussion went to far.
(10 March 2019)

Marva:
Please do not make stupid allusions to us when we dont even talk to each other (he doesnt speak english). He said 'you dont need a language to fall in love'. He looked down and was really cold and serious.
(10 March 2019)

Marva:
You got what I mean.'. I was like 'no I dont get it.
(10 March 2019)

Marva:
Another time he smiled and walked away..another one he said something about me while talking to his friend and winked at me.
(10 March 2019)

Marva:
Another time he looked at me straight into my eyes in a super cold way.
(10 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment