Tuesday 19 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lavonne:
My boyfriend doesn t respect my culture should I break up with him?
(17 March 2019)

Lavonne:
I had doubts about an interracial relationship, but it s difficult to find someone of my kind in my area.
(17 March 2019)

Lavonne:
I m afraid it ll just lead to endless nights of arguing in the future.
(17 March 2019)

Lavonne:
We have different ways of thinking.
(17 March 2019)

Lavonne:
His political beliefs are constantly conflicting with mine as well.
(17 March 2019)

Parthenia:
I want to be a happy person but my bf doesn't like it?
(17 March 2019)

Parthenia:
I told him how I felt and how I'm trying but he doesn't want it.. he wants me to stay as I used to be. the old depressed me. he wants to make sure that I love him and he wants me to prove it.
(17 March 2019)

Parthenia:
I used to crave love from my bf but now I care for his feelings, more than I ever did before. however my bf, he started to.. cry. everyday. he said he feels as if I'm going to leave him and that he's confused because I look happy.
(17 March 2019)

Parthenia:
I enjoyed my hobby and hang out with my friends, staying healthy and all. with that I can now laugh and smile more often and I don't feel afraid anymore.
(17 March 2019)

Parthenia:
I had no life. my bf was all I had.. he was sweet, cute, kind and nice. but after months he kind of seemed to lose interest in me.
(17 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment