Thursday 28 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annie:
My son is 10 and I found a microwave in his room while cleaning.
(26 March 2019)

Izola:
I answered an ad online to join a band. We re all probably going to meet up soon.i have horrible social anxiety and im freaking out?
(26 March 2019)

Izola:
I just feel like this could be a big oppurtunity for me.
(26 March 2019)

Izola:
They're three years older than me and i already hate meeting new people.
(26 March 2019)

Rosalind:
He should be old enough to talk but still young enough to wear diapers.
(26 March 2019)

Rosalind:
I've always wanted an infant little boy to crawl on me and suck my nipples.
(26 March 2019)

Roxanna:
Believe it or not my parents are happy there gonna have a grandchild and are willing to help.
(26 March 2019)

Dania:
My girlfriend is pregnant will i have to get a full-time job?
(26 March 2019)

Dania:
How much does a baby cost per month?
(26 March 2019)

Jettie:
Is it weird I didn't have boyfriend in college?
(26 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment