Sunday 31 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Somer:
Awhile ago my sister tried to give me a picture of my ex and myself at a party.
(29 March 2019)

Annelle:
I'm an Australian University student who's 24 years old. A lot of Indian and Thai girls seem to like me. Why is this?
(29 March 2019)

Annelle:
They don't seem to like other guys like this.
(29 March 2019)

Annelle:
These girls seem to flirt with me and ask me questions about myself.
(29 March 2019)

Bree:
I am a widower, but this lady is annoying the crap out of me, please help?
(29 March 2019)

Bree:
This lady is the pediatrician for my daughters.
(29 March 2019)

Bree:
My wife passed away 2 years ago in a car accident as her car got hit by a drunk driver.
(29 March 2019)

Bree:
I am a 27 year old widower and a father to 3 year old twin daughters.
(29 March 2019)

Jone:
What can a 16 year old girl do for Spring Break?
(29 March 2019)

Shelli:
I wrote another love letter for fireball?
(29 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment