Saturday 2 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Daniel:
I screamed cause the pain was too much, and hurt my hands and knees.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
Along the road I slipped with my bike and fell on the hardest concrete ever.
(28 February 2019)

Daniel:
A guy I like was taking me to the place I had to go and I couldn't manage to find (an office in our town, but since I come there once a year I cannot orient myself properly). The guy took me there.
(28 February 2019)

Constance:
I need help! My husband accuses me of never talking to him and gets upset, but whenever I do talk to him he says I am taking too long?
(28 February 2019)

Constance:
What if anything about me or him do you think could be causing me to take a long time to respond to questions or for him to think that I am taking too long?
(28 February 2019)

Constance:
Is it unreasonable for him to get upset because of the way I talk, then also accuse me of never talking to him?
(28 February 2019)

Constance:
Does anyone know if it is possible to reduce the time that it takes me to respond to questions or getting to the point quicker when talking to my husband?
(28 February 2019)

Constance:
I feel like he needs to understand and accept that the way I talk and my response time are seemingly out of my control to change, since I have tried so many times to change this and it never works permanently.
(28 February 2019)

Constance:
But if this is the case then why should I even talk to him if I have to take this same approach every time I do?
(28 February 2019)

Constance:
This means that I am talking in the way that I am not comfortable with simply because I am worried about how he will react.
(28 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment