Sunday 10 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lucie:
The guy does not want to have sex with his sister-in-law but he just finds her very attractive, is it a sin?
(8 March 2019)

Tyler:
Our stepdad takes our coats at bed time?
(8 March 2019)

Tyler:
I hear weird noises and him saying my sister annas name coming from his room and about an hour later he comes out with Anna's coat and puts it in the washer.
(8 March 2019)

Tyler:
Lady night I had a hard time sleeping so I snuck out to the family room and watch TV, which im not allowed to do at 2am.
(8 March 2019)

Tyler:
I asked my friend if her dad does this and she tells me no, so i ask everyone on here When he goes to bed he takes our winter coats, and once a week he alternates with washing our coats.
(8 March 2019)

Tyler:
I'm not sure why our stepdad demands just mine and my three sisters winner coats when he goes to bed, but doesn't take our brother's coats, but I don't think it's normal.
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
Why does she continue this stuff?
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
I have not felt comfortable with how she acts and have been ignoring her.
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
Showing up 30 minutes early to her class when I am in the class before, and walking by a lot and standing in the door, waiting outside.
(8 March 2019)

Toccara:
She does things that are impossible to ignore and continues this into college.
(8 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment