Wednesday 27 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Delsie:
I m a little irregular, but I normally have a 28 to 29 day cycle.
(25 March 2019)

Delsie:
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the night of the 14th day of my cycle.
(25 March 2019)

Contessa:
After I told her it hurt me that she did that she blocked me out of her life like I never existed.
(25 March 2019)

Contessa:
Her and I got into a fight then she started comparing me to this girl saying I was,a basket case etc.
(25 March 2019)

Hollie:
Two aunts of mine are in a feud and one speaks of nothing else but the conflict. How do I get her to change the topic?
(25 March 2019)

Hollie:
How do I get her to change the topic?
(25 March 2019)

Hollie:
She is consumed with her obsession with the other aunt of mine being mean to her instead of just ignoring it like my mother does.
(25 March 2019)

Hollie:
I really liked this aunt and miss her.
(25 March 2019)

Hollie:
She speaks of absolutely nothing but the conflict and extreme speech of religion.
(25 March 2019)

Hollie:
This aunt is totally obsessed with the feud and speaks of how the devil has gotten into the other aunt and the battle with Good and Evil and how the truth will be revealed.
(25 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment