Wednesday 13 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Johnetta:
How come straight girls have a problem getting their booty smacked by a guy, but not a problem when her friend does it?
(11 March 2019)

Sherie:
However I did not experience any bleeding or cramps.
(11 March 2019)

Sherie:
About 15 hours later, I took a morning after pill.
(11 March 2019)

Sherie:
However we always replaced the condoms right after they broke.
(11 March 2019)

Sherie:
We used a condom but it broke - we then replaced it straight away but kept on going, and it happened twice more.
(11 March 2019)

Trudy:
Girls would you talk about your butt around a guy friend?
(11 March 2019)

Desiree:
This question may get scrolled over but I gotta ask even if I sound stupid it possible for a quiet nonchalant guy to become cocky and funny?
(11 March 2019)

Bridget:
Should I just let this guy go?
(11 March 2019)

Bridget:
Because it doesn't seem like he's ever going to change.
(11 March 2019)

Bridget:
It's just so frustrating and I don't like letting him hurt me like this.
(11 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment