Friday 22 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kayce:
This guy told me he like me but I don't know his name or anything about him.
(20 March 2019)

Trula:
What are some good names for a superhuman alien race?
(20 March 2019)

Trula:
Please take this question seriously and give out names which are clever and original and not inappropriate, irrelevant, or nonsensical.
(20 March 2019)

Adele:
Lost about this girl?
(20 March 2019)

Adele:
I was going to have her over again and just ask her out just to get my answer.
(20 March 2019)

Adele:
That stuff doesn't matter much to me but I don't really know if I'm just here as a comfort barrier or if she actually wants something.
(20 March 2019)

Adele:
Usually leaving me on read and replying occasionally.
(20 March 2019)

Adele:
When we are together it seems like we are a couple, but she doesn't really talk much when we aren't together.
(20 March 2019)

Adele:
All we did was cuddle cause I know she looking for something serious and I'm not trying to give a bad impression.
(20 March 2019)

Adele:
In the past week she came over twice and we got along good.
(20 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment